We work for you only and collaborate with your entire healthcare team on your behalf to ensure good communication, detailed understanding of your medical diagnosis and treatment options. We are not associated with any hospitals, physicians or insurance companies.
Benefits of Healthcare Advocacy
- Peace of Mind.
- Minimizes stress and saves time.
- Informed decision making.
- Coordination of care with a comprehensive medical team.
- One on one support/patient centered care.
- Decrease in medical errors and duplication of tests.
- Support on emotional and family issues.
- A strong voice for the resolution of insurance issues.
- A return to pre-illness state sooner.
"Our current healthcare system is unsustainable, confusing and often results in family members, friends and neighbors experiencing difficulties with access to care and financial stability." .” National Patient Advocate Foundation (November 3, 2009)
- Education on medical diagnosis, procedures and medications.
- Support for physician appointments, hospital stays, care in assisted living and nursing home facilities.
- Coordination of care for procedures, tests, hospital stays and discharge planning as well as elder care management.
- Empowerment on managing all aspects of healthcare.
- Assistance with billing, claims and insurance issues.
- Facilitation of optimal management of chronic disease.
Why it is Wise to Use a Health Advocate”
from Dr. Clancy of the Agency for Healthcare Research & Quality (AHRQ)
Healthlink Advocates Inc.
Please feel free to call for a free consult to discuss how we can assist and support you at 201-602-6410.
- Address: 641 Shunpike Road, #304, Chatham, NJ 07928
- Phone: 201-602-6410
- Fax: 973-765-0592
- Email: Lorie@healthlinkadvocates.com
Lorie Gardner RN BSN
CEO / Founder
NJ RN License #26NR11873900
NY RN License #319245
Serving NJ/NY Metropolitan Area
Certified Healthcare Advocate- Healthcare Liaison Credentialing Course
Member National Association of Healthcare Consultants
Member of Advoconnection
Holistic Wellness Coach
We are dedicated to serve you in a direct and comprehensive way that will support all aspects of your health and well being.