Healthcare professionals often neglect their own health and well-being while taking care of others. Support your medical/nursing staff with a program utilizing the Wellness Inventory model as the foundation to achieve a healthy workplace.
- Reduce stress and compassion fatigue
- Improve communication between health professionals and patients
- Improve self-care and self-responsibility
- Enhance work-life balance
- Improve patient outcomes and satisfaction
- Optimize productivity and staff morale
The Wellness Inventory model is a comprehensive holistic assessment and life-balance program designed to help gain personal insight on 12 dimensions of wellness.
A nurse wellness program can include:
- A wellness course as part of the orientation program
- Private coaching sessions added to the benefits package
- Direct support and active mentoring on nursing unit
- Training on motivational interviewing and coaching patients